Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Will Be Silent for a While



Hello everyone!

I'm sorry if I haven't updated you for some time. I'm currently very busy writing my investigative report for my summer internship. I'm quite excited about how it will turn out.

I'm currently calling up people or emailing and interviewing them to get a lot more facts and information. It seems that I will be quite busy with my story for a few days. I want to give my best shot.

But, don't worry, I will be back pretty soon. Rest assured, I'll have a lot more time once I finish my summer internship with Newsbreak. I'm actually planning to add a new feature in this blog. If you're wondering, maybe you can stay tune and wait patiently. I hope a lot of you will find the new addition useful. Again, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

I will let you know when I will be launching my blog about writing.

Meanwhile, I need to get back to work. Gotta write!

No comments: