Monday, May 5, 2008

Send in Your Questions About Learning English


Hey everyone! Once again, I'm up and blogging. I thought it would be better for those of you who are learning English to post your questions here and to get answers as from me as quickly as possible.

You can read about what's going on in my life at: http://asksarahsensei.blogspot.com. I also have another blog about writing well in English. I'm currently conducting English classes online and privately. I've been doing it for years, and loving it. So I've decided to help those of you who are really eager to learn the language. This site is all about you and your questions regarding learning English. Everyone is welcome!

So, what are you waiting for? Feel free to ask anything you want about learning English. This is a site dedicated to English learners. As I might have told most of you, I've been studying English since I could barely talk. Haha.. I think I've gone a long way from then. I'm sure you can too!

I would like to do my best and use my expertise to help you. So go ahead. Don't hesitate. No question is too simple. When you post comments, you can choose to include your name and contact info or you can choose to be anonymous. Either way, you can be sure that I'll provide you with answers.

No comments: